Friday

Calling Back Home

Recently I was in United States for my business purpose for eight months. It was a terrible experience for me to live far from my family for such a long time. The lack to talking to them had a bad effect on me as calling rates from United States to India are extremely high and expensive. And calling them and chatting to them on internet was not that soothing for my ailing heart because most of the time either there was a network failure in India or there was power cut. So this was of no use for me.

Then a friend of mine suggested me to use services of True Roots cards, Its a TATA Enterprise. Tata is a well known business house in India with services from various fields. The most recent being the TATA NANO which created a buzz in the automobiles market.

So this India Prepaid calling card is very convenient as you can use it from any local telephone from US, UK and Canada. And the rates were so cheap only 7 cents per minute. That was a very good option as it was cheap and i could call my home anytime from anywhere. All i needed was a local phone.

Certainly i had a sigh of relief when after 6 months i heard the voice of my new born girl. Thank to TATA's True Roots Calling Card.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=59b25c3f0d5b94e1c122525bb976e747