Saturday

Break from Work! Enjoying Movies

After a Long long time I have got time to take a break from work. Yes its all because Festive season is back. Thanks to "Thanksgiving" holidays and now the upcoming Christmas Vacations. I will be back again with my 5.1 Channel Home Theater.

Well Wife and Kids have gone to my inlaws for the vacation so i have complete freedom for the next couple of days. I am still in my twenties so i do not think that its too old to stop calling your friends home and enjoying movies having a pack of beer.

So here is my list of movies that i am going to Enjoy with my friends:

scent of a woman
if only
ongbak- watch with subs
the kingdom
lives of others
finding forester
cinema paradiso- watch with subs
italian job-1
reservoir dogs
wag the dog
12 angry men
man from earth
munich
scarface
devils advocate
LA Confidential
the atonement
son of rambow
harold and kumar



You too can get a DVD or Blue Ray of some and enjoy too.

Have Fun and Happy Holidays...

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=59b25c3f0d5b94e1c122525bb976e747