Friday

Cigarette Girl

I recently came across this personal blog site where I found that there was something unusual as well as crazy about this blog that attracted me to it. I whenever come across some unknown blog i usually find post topics about different things that interest me, so i keep reading them.

So i came across a blog by a female blogger who calls herself cigarette-girl. Its completely about whats going on in her life. Its fun as well as educating and moreover very interesting to read about her life and gives and insight to a womans mind that most of the guys do not understand. It helps one to understand the woman and as a result a better understanding of a woman as a human being and not as an object of pleasure. Thats what we lack and must build respect for women.

In this blog I found that there are a few random posts in Filipino, but the site is mostly in English and good to read.


0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=59b25c3f0d5b94e1c122525bb976e747