Sunday

Indonesia Travel Info

I was recently planing to get out of all this mess around me and head for a good and nice vacation to a place where i have never been before. So i shortlisted and planned my travel to Indonesia. I was looking for some of the famous places n Indonesia to Visit.

I have already heard a lot about Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Malaysia.So i had my bookings made for Indonesia. So as a good traveler i started to search for places to visit in Indonesia and googled for Indonesia tour and travel information specially about borobudur.

I came across a blog that gives information on Indonesia tour and travel. This blog was maintained and written by a Resident of Indonesia and is a complete Indonesia Travel Info guide. It gave me good insight about the culture and borobudur and its history. It was good to know in advance about such a wonderful place and it helped me a lot while my stay in Indonesia.

Surely this was a memorable trip and i believe it could have never be made possible without the help of this blogger friend and his Indonesia Travel Info.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=59b25c3f0d5b94e1c122525bb976e747