Thursday

Ferrari for My 5Yr Old

I recently was in great need of cash so that i could buy a new Ferrari for my 5 year old son. Its his 5th Birthday and i needed to give him something for his 5th Birthday. He is so dear to me and so naughty that i could not resist his pleas for the Brand New Red Hot Ferrari. Well frankly speaking i too was getting to have a liking for the Ferrari as it looked so luring at that time under the lights that i too simply could not resist the temptation to buy it.

So as in all the movies we see that there is a sudden climax in the story, here too the main hero of the movie that a crisis in the climax. This Climax was when i checked my account statement for taking out cash for the purchase of the Ferrari. What i saw that my utility bill autopay had paid my electricity and phone bills for this month and now i do not have enough cash in it to buy the Ferrari.

The auto pay might have done the damage but not enough to keep me far from buying that Ferrari for my son. I applied for a cash loan online to my merchant and got a small loan to buy the car. So i got 200 Dollars as cash advance within a week and i bought my son a Red Miniature Ferrari with a small remote control.

It was the most amazing sight i ever saw. His big smile on his face was just what i wanted to see.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=59b25c3f0d5b94e1c122525bb976e747